Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is looking for a Marketing Coordinator located in Mechanicsburg, PA. The Marketing Coordinator will support pursuit/proposal efforts and perform a variety of functions in a fast-paced consulting environment. Successful candidates will possess excellent writing and proofreading skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, strong sense of professionalism, and the ability to work within a team.
• Support preparation of proposals and presentations from the initial stage to final production and delivery.
• Analyzes solicitation requirements, prepares proposal plan to include proposal components (graphics, resumes, narrative, etc), outlines, tasks, schedules and responsibilities.
• Supporting pre-RFP capture activities by market research, collecting and analyzing preliminary documentation, and planning and facilitating capture strategy meetings.
• Working with engineering, business development and operations personnel to implement pursuit win strategies, appropriately incorporate sales messages, and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
• Manages multiple proposals and qualifications submissions simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines. Understand how to manage time appropriately.
• Complying with our corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for external marketing communications, including qualification packages, presentation graphics, advertisements, and awards submissions.
• Writing/editing sales materials including project descriptions and resumes.
• Maintaining the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Position may involve working overtime as necessary to meet pursuit deadlines.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Two to five years of experience in A/E/C industry or marketing professional services preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and DELTEK Vision preferred.
• Familiarity with PennDOT’s ECMS website preferred.
• Excellent writing skills required.
• Time management skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to attend outside events when called upon.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Software Powered by iCIMS